Season starts Sept/19/2019 and goes till Jun/11/2020
3pt Competition Feb/27
Competitive pickup basketball Richmond Hill, Ontario on Thursday nights. 18+ year old with some exceptions. (Not a league)
Season spots are all taken, however sign up to be on waiting list and for Dropin.
$120 for season. 10 months from Sept-Jun.
or Dropin $10 (first time $5 and less than 30 players that night)
15 players max per gym. This means if you lose you only wait one game max between runs.
2 gyms and allow up to 30 players. This ensures you always get a full 5 on 5 run. Second gym is usually for shooting around or half court games of 2’s or 3’s or 4’s.
Rules are simple. 2 and 3 ball up to 11 with either offense or defense calling fouls. Teams are always changing depending on who shows up. We play dark and white shirts so ensure you bring a double sided jersey or a dark and white shirt.
- Alexander Mackenzie High School
- Google Map:300 Major Mackenzie Drive West, Richmond Hill
- Intersection: Yonge St. and Major Mackenzie Dr W
- 2 hardwood basketball courts that next to each other, but in separate rooms. One gym is high school regulation size and the other is only a foot smaller.
- Thursday Nights
- 7 PM – 10:15 PM in Gym1
- 7 PM – 8:45 PM in Gym2
- Sep/19/2019 – Jun/11/2020 – 10 months
- Not on Oct/17, Nov/21, Dec/26,Jan/2,Mar/19,Apr/2
- double sided jersey or a white & dark shirt
- 3 Point competition Feb/27/2020 for those who are interested (everyone puts in $5 winner take all)
Ask for Glenn