Blow by your opponent by getting them to come toward while you go forward. This can be done off the dribble or when you catch the ball.
Mechanics (by Basketball RichmondHill)
- Keep back leg coiled, Step to right or left of defender, Move upper body back
- Defender comes forward because of your upper body moving backwards
- Blow by your defender using your momentum which is going forward and spring from your coiled leg
3 Video’s Showing Variations of Move
- Shows footwork but not upper body going back
- showing footwork and upper body movement
- it also has 2 other nice moves like Jab step (notice the shoulders)
- talks about timing & how to attach top foot
- shows how to incorporate shot fake
Click below if you live near Richmond Hill, Ontario over 18 and want to play pickup Basketball RichmondHill.
Details about Pickup Basketball RichmondHill